The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website.Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by
Altstadthotel Brauerei-Gasthof Winkler
T: 08462 27331
F: 08462 27128
How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected by you providing it to us. This can be, for example, data that you enter in a contact form.
Other data is collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. This is mainly technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of page view). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
When visiting our website, your surfing behaviour can be statistically evaluated. This is done mainly with cookies and with so-called analysis programs. The analysis of your surfing behaviour is usually anonymous. You can object to this analysis or prevent it by not using certain tools. You will find detailed information on this in the following data protection declaration.
You can object to this analysis. We will inform you about the possibilities of objection in this data protection declaration.
What do we use your data for?
We use your data for the provision of our products and services (fulfilment of contract purpose), as well as for the evaluation of visitor numbers and access figures and for the optimisation and protection of our website.
With your consent, we will use the information you provide to respond to your contact request/message.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have provided us with your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given their express consent to this,
- the disclosure according to Art 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party, or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, which are carried out at your request.
- in the event that for the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists.
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data.
Data subject rights
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
Right of objection
If your personal data is collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing.
In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to us is sufficient.
2 General information and mandatory information
The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
When you use this website, various personal data are collected.
This is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
3. data collection on our website
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- operating system used
- referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
The stored data are evaluated exclusively for internal statistical purposes and do not allow us to draw any conclusions about your person.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a proper and smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring the use of the website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability
Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO provides the legal basis for data collection.
The legitimate interest follows from the described purpose of the data collection.
You can visit our website without providing any personal information. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Cookies are small text files that your browser automatically creates and stores on your end device (laptop, tablet, smartphone or similar) when you visit our website.
Instructions on how to disable cookies:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-de/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact details you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up enquiries. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form is therefore based exclusively on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient for this purpose. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data you enter in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
4. plugins and tools
This site uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By using Google Maps, information about your use of this website (including your IP address) can be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google may transfer the information obtained through Maps to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
However, please note that in this case you will not be able to use the map display on our website.
The basis for the use of Google Maps is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR there.
Google Maps gives the user the easy way to find our company and is therefore of great benefit to both parties.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out by you at any time on the website under data protection.