Es gibt nix Bessers wie wos Guads
Genießen Sie die Spezialitäten des Altmühltals
Our menu includes Bavarian inn classics, snacks and seasonal dishes. Vegetarians will get their money’s worth. We change our menu frequently to take advantage of the seasonal offerings of the region. Our kitchen attaches particular importance to freshness, and we have put together our dishes for you accordingly.
Whether fresh fish, game or vegetables – the seasonal offer of the local nature inspires our menu and combines hearty Bavarian food with natural ingredients. We are happy to serve you one of our home-brewed beer specialties to go with your choice from the menu. Just as it should be for a brewery inn in the Altmühltal.
Wir leben Slow Food
Safeguarding the future of our food with pleasure and responsibility: Slow Food is a worldwide movement that promotes a socially and ecologically responsible food system that protects biocultural diversity and animal welfare.
We put the Slow Food philosophy into practice by varying our menu seasonally and regionally. From our suppliers from the administrative district Neumarkt and the Altmühltal we obtain high-quality food, which our kitchen transforms into creative dishes:
- Trout and brook trout: Family Plank Biberbach
- Eggs and poultry: Geflügelhof Heiselbetz Rocksdorf
- Sausages and meat: Butcher Schneider Berching, Butcher Walk Mühlhausen, Butcher Breindl Rappersdorf
- Game: Family Plank Biberbach
- Asparagus: Federhof near Freystadt
- Bread and pastries: Bäckerei Mittelbach and Bäckerei Plank